NOCO – GENIUSPRO50 – 50-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery DesulfatorApril 6, 2022
Optimill 90 Door HingesApril 6, 2022
NOCO – NC GB500 – 6250 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The GB500+ is a 6250-amp portable lithium jump starter for gasoline and diesel engines up to 45-liters, including semi-trucks (up to class 8), motorhomes, coaches, buses, mining, agricultural, construction, and vocational equipment – 6, 8, 12, and 16 cylinder – and more.
Out of stock
- We pride ourselves on our customer service.
- We stand by our products and workmanship.
- We aim to have approved products where possible.
- Satisfaction or your money back...
- Introducing our most powerful lithium jump starters yet. Designed for the largest, most challenging engine starts ever. With over 6250-amps of starting power, it can jump start gasoline and diesel engines up to 45-liters.
- Safe and easy to use battery jump starter pack without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt and 24-volt battery with our mistake-proof design featuring spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- It’s commercial in every way. It jump starts almost every type of vehicle and equipment, including semi-trucks (up to class 8), motorhomes, coaches, buses, mining, agricultural, construction, and vocational equipment – 6, 8, 12, and 16 cylinder – and more. Plus, an integrated digital battery voltmeter for enhanced diagnostics.
- Jump starters this powerful typically are enormous and weigh hundreds of pounds, but our high discharge lithium technology makes it the most compact and lightweight design in the world – weighing a mere 24-pounds. And its portable carrying case makes jump starting more convenient than ever.
- It’s not just a lithium jump starter but also a portable power bank for recharging smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices, with an ultra-bright 2,200-lumen LED flashlight with seven light modes, including emergency strobe and SOS.
£14.99 – £74.99
The ultimate screen wash jet for Land Rover Defender. We all know that the washer jet spray from a standard OEM Land Rover fitting is both woeful and weak, in a harsh frost you may find this unit damaged, so this is why CSI Parts have come up with this design to combat these common known problems.
1.5m long British made alloy steel chain that unlike other chains does not become brittle after case hardening.